The Pregnancy Care Clinic offers confidential services related to pregnancy and sexual health. We have helped well over 20,000 clients since we opened our doors in 1991. We are here when you need to know.
Over 95% of our clients who completed an evaluation reported they would recommend us to a friend! Every client served by the Pregnancy Care Clinic can expect the same standards of care.
We are a 501c3 non-profit organization funded through the support of individuals and organizations who care about pregnancy health issues in our local counties. We do not perform or refer for abortions. We stand to gain no profit from your pregnancy decision.
Our promise to you:
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability, or other arbitrary circumstances.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients. However, we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- All of our staff, volunteers, and client advocates receive proper training to uphold these standards.
Please contact us if you need to schedule an appointment or have questions about our services.
We are here for you!
Salem Clinic location:
302 N. Walnut Avenue in Salem, IL 62881
(North of the Medicine Shoppe)
Centralia Clinic location:
319 E. 7th Street in Centralia, IL 62801
(1 block East of Ross Flower Shop)